Privileges of Membership
Investigators and Associate Investigators have the following privileges:
- Enhanced access to collaboration with scientists and clinicians in related areas of inquiry.
- Access to Cancer Center Shared Resources.
- Access to support for clinical trials through the Clinical Research Office.
- Ability to apply for developmental funds allocated by the Cancer Center.
- Assistance, as Administrative resources allow, with pre-award and post-award grant management.
- Regular information regarding funding opportunities from Federal and private sources.
- As deemed appropriate by the Associate Director for Scientific Affairs and Administration, may access assistance with grant preparation and submission.
- Access to administrative Communications services for assistance with news inquiries and press releases.
- Promotion of on-campus activities and seminars.