- Provide research support to clinical investigators for the management of clinical trials including investigator initiated, federally funded, and industry trials.
- Assist Principal Investigators in the activation and administration of studies.
- Prepare records for internal and external compliance and quality monitoring and audits.
- Screening and enrolling patients for clinical trials.
- Coordinate the completion of participant-specific study requirements.
- Provide data management and regulatory support for clinical trials.
- Provide multi-center project management services for investigator-initiated trials.
- Provide education on clinical trial management to staff and new investigators.
- Lab has -20º C and -80º C degree freezers for short-term storage; two centrifuges (one refrigerated, one ambient).
- Procure, process, and ship blood samples same day as required. Can short-term freeze samples.
NCCC utilizes an automated IT environment (Velos eResearch) as its central repository for study- and patient-related data. Velos eResearch is a comprehensive, web-based suite of software that addresses many research-related tasks, including Study Management, Patient Management, Document Management, Patient Calendars, and Centralized Reporting.