Caring for Someone with Cancer Group
(formerly the Caregiver Support Group)
This support group is for family and friends of patients with cancer. Join us for support, shared stories, and helpful education tips. This group is open to anyone living in New England, regardless of where their loved ones have received treatment.
This group is facilitated by Andrea Buccellato, Support Services Coordinator.
- First Tuesday of each month
- 4:00 to 5:30 pm
- Support Services Room, Level 3, Rubin Building (Norris Cotton Cancer Center, Lebanon, NH)
Directions to the Support Services Room
From the Main Entrance Parking Area:
- From the Main Entrance Parking Area, enter DHMC. You will be on Level 3.
- Walk straight ahead to the Main Rotunda Information Desk and make a right into the South Mall.
- Make the first left into the Cancer Center. The Support Services Room is the first door on the right.
From the Parking Garage:
- From the Parking Garage, enter DHMC. You will be on Level 4.
- Take the elevator on your left to Level 3 (or the stairs, walking down two flights).
- Make a left out of the elevator, and make a left into the 3K Waiting Area of Norris Cotton Cancer Center.
- Enter the hallway that runs to the right of the reception desk (and to the left of the Blood Draw Area).
- Follow this hallway almost to its end, the Support Services Room is the last door on the left.